Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites

As the month of June slowly comes to an end, I'm going to share with you an old favourite and new that make up, the products I have loved throughout the month.

I firstly start off with the oh so famous Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. That will always be loved by makeup fanatics, they hold the curl in your lashes all day long and will last you a life time.

My next favourite has been the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze. I had been looking for this colour for a while, and now I have got it I will never look back. This colour offers a beautiful shade of bronze with a hint of shimmer, which can look great on its own or acting as a base for other eye shadows, that need help to last all day.

Another favourite has been Mac Amplified Lipstick in the shade Chatterbox. At first the colour looks scary, but applied straight on to the lips then tapped in with your fingers it leaves a beautiful shade that is not so harsh. As it is a reasonably bright colour it can be used lightly on the lips, or applied for a full pop of colour.

An old favourite that has been re-discovered throughout this month has been. Rimmel Scandal eyes waterproof Kohl Kajal in the shade nude (what a name !). I apply this to my waterline of my eyes to brighten up eyes, leaving them looking awake and more brighter, (perfect for early mornings). I like to think of this as a concealer for my waterline.

My last two favourites are from NYX. The first is the eyebrow cake powder. This little set can give you defined, full looking brows in no time and is perfect for beginners. My next is the powder blush in the shade Mauve, which looks amazing on the apple of the cheeks and leaves a healthy flush of colour. Another thing I love about this product is the packaging, as it is simple but with a lot of product.
 Hopefully as we go in to the month of July more new products will be discovered.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment