Saturday 5 July 2014

The se7en Deadly Sins of Beauty

GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item ? What is your most expensive ?
The most inexpensive beauty item has to be from MUA, available in Superdrug with most of their products being £1. My favourite has to be the eye shadows the favourite one I own is the shade 24, a beautiful shade of purple. My most expensive is my MAC eye shadow palette, with an empty palette costing you £15 and each refill costing £10. Overall at the moment my palette has a cost of £105 eek !!! Another expensive item has to be my Dior blush in Pink Happiness, which is a stunning product I think that everyone should try a Dior makeup product as they are a staple makeup brand try.

WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with ? What products have been the hardest to get ?

I have a love / hate relationship with pigments, to me they offer a great range of colours for example MAC rose pigment. But they are quite messy and are not to be used if in a hurry.
Products that have been hard to get hold of are Make Up For Ever goodies. The products are like gold dust if you live in the UK like me, but thanks to yearly IMATS I got my hands on the HD loose powder, which will provide you with HD looking skin in photos.

GREED: What are your most delicious beauty products ?

Definitely Soap and Glory products, such as Sugar Crush body scrub with sweet lime to fill your senses. Another product has to be the famous Righteous Butter, which smells incredible and leaves your skin silky smooth.

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness ?

Has to be Garnier Summer Body which leaves your skin moisturised whilst leaving a natural looking tan, that can be built up for a deep tan. I neglect this product as I don't like having to wait for it to dry.

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence ?

For me this has to be a little colour on the lips, such as baby lips in Pink Punch that leaves a subtle shade of pink on the lips, that can be buildable. Another is lightly applying MAC chatter box or Revlon matter balm in Elusive.

LUST: What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex ?

Has to be a man who can make me laugh, and has a good personality.

ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift ?

I would most like to receive items from my Sephora wish list, that consists of Makeup Forever, Tarte, and Anastasia brow products and of course so many other products I would love to get my hands on.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment