Saturday 23 August 2014

Beauty and Hair Haul

 
If I purchase some things from Mac I usually like to order online, but this time I decided to go in to the shop and this is what I came out with. I firstly got the ProLongwear Paint Pot in the shade Constructivist, a beautiful deep brown shade in a cream form, perfect as a base or an all over lid colour from Mac this cost £15.50.
 
 
I next got the ProLongwear blush in the colour Eternal Sun, I decided to get this blush as I wanted to use it as a little contour in the hollows of the cheeks. It is also the perfect colour for a natural flush flush on the cheeks. The ProLongwear blushes are £20.
The last two things I got from Mac were from their sized to go range, which offers miniature sized products that are perfect, for travelling or wanting to try out new things without paying the full price. I first got Zoom Lash the perfect mascara to add length and volume to your lashes. I also got the pigment in the colour Old Gold, which is a perfect mixture of green and gold, all of the sized to go products are £10 each.
 
 
The next things I got are from Essence a brand that I love at the moment. I first got the Kiss Care Love lip balm in the shade Fruit Crush, a lip balm that leaves lips shiny and nourished. The lip balm also smells AMAZING it is also at a great price of £1.30.
 
 
I also got another Colour and Go nail polish as I love them, this colour is in the shade 'you wow'd me again' a unique shade that looks blue but has a green and purple reflex to it. All of the nail polishes are £1.60.
I next got the 3D eyes shadow in the colour 'irresistible vanilla latte', a duo eye shadow with one colour presented with a rippled effect. Both of these eye shadows offer a shimmer to the eye, they are also nicely pigmented for the price of £2.80.
The last thing I got from Essence was the Silky Touch blush in the colour 'Babydoll', a beautiful matte pinky peach shade that has a great colour pay off, with a great price of £2.50.
 
 
The last product I got was a gift from my Nan, which is the Moroccanoil Treatment in 125ml. It is my favourite hair care product as it cares for dry hair , and leaves it feeling and looking healthy. I like to use this on wet hair focusing on the ends as they are the parts that get most dry and damaged.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment