Monday 4 August 2014

July Favourites

WOW, as July has already finished and we now enter August , it is time to share with you my favourites of the month.

I firstly start off with L'Oreal True Match foundation, which provides medium coverage with a satin finish, and also leaves the skin looking flawless. This is a great foundation from the high street as it gives good coverage, an amazing colour range and a great price of £10. 
My next favourite is the Essence I stage eye shadow primer, I have included this in my favourites as it helps to keep my eye shadow in place all day long, as it is a slightly tinted colour it helps to cancel out any redness and also conceal any veins. Also I have found out is that a little goes along way with this product.
My next July favourite is the MAC 263 brush, which I love to use with my eyebrow powder as it is small and angled it is easy to re-create eyebrow hairs, to give natural and full looking eyebrows.
Another product from Essence is the blush up in Heat Wave, which gives you a choice of coral or a pink flush of colour. I love this product as it can allow you to have a natural or intense flush of colour, it is also the perfect blush for summer as it is brightly coloured and it will also brighten up any complexion.
My last product from Essence is the Colour and Go nail polish in the colour Redvolution, which I am in love with as it is a lovely bright red perfect for anyone and also perfect for summer.
My last favourite of the month is the Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion (wow what a name), a gorgeous body lotion that melts on to the skin leaving you with perfectly moisturised skin and a lovely fruity scent
I hope that you have enjoyed this post, and you can tweet me any suggestions of posts you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment