Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites

 
As we now enter September, I'm going to share with you the products I have loved throughout the month of August, and also a non beauty favourite.
 
I firstly start off with Essence 3D eye shadow in the shade Irresistible Vanilla Latte. Which offers two beautiful eye shadows that are pigmented and leave a lovely finish on the eye. For the price this was I am really happy with the quality.
I next have another product from Essence the Silky Touch blush in the shade Baby doll. A beautiful natural pink that does not need a lot on the brush. Again I am really happy with the quality of this product as when swatched it feels lovely and smooth.
 
 
 
The next two favourites go hand in hand as I have MAC blush in the shade Eternal Sun, a beautiful brown shade that looks Satin in the pan, but has a matte finish on the skin. I love this shade for a subtle contour and also as a blush. For contouring I love to use the Royal and Langnickel Silk Pro C185 brush, as it fits perfectly under the cheek bones. As the brush hairs are short it allows the product to be buffed in to the skin.
 
My last makeup favourite is the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara, that makes your eyelashes long and also gives them lots of volume. Perfect for an all round mascara.
 
Throughout the month of August I have been re-reading the Gallagher Girls book series by Ally Carter. There are six books in the series, so far (hopefully), with the last one on my kindle. The book series is about four teenage girls that go to a top secret spy school for girls, and through out the series they go through boy troubles and spy missions. I would highly recommend these books as they are perfect for anyone. Another series from Ally Carter is Heist Society I would also recommend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment