Friday 12 September 2014

London College of Fashion Makeup Workshop Day 3

On Thursday 21st August, it was my last day at the London College of Fashion. Before lunch we were shown how to create a strong makeup look, by having a heavy coverage foundation, a smoky eye and a strong lip. We created the look by using dark brown and black eye shadows and a kohl liner. On the lips we created a 3-D effect, by using a dark lip liner to line the lips then gradually filling in the lips with a lighter shade. As we were creating a strong evening look we needed the skin to be flawless, for this we used MAC full coverage foundation, which is insanely full coverage !!

 

After lunch we were told to bring in images we would like to re-create on each other. I chose a Cara Delevingne classic smoky eye, that consisted of dark browns that were well blended with in the crease MAC Cranberry eye shadow that looked stunning. For the face it was nicely contoured with a nude pink lip. My partner created a light pink glittery eye, with false eye lashes (that were so uncomfortable and so not me). Paired with flawless looking skin.
 
On this day of the course my favourite product I used from MAC was Cranberry eye shadow.
 
Overall I really enjoyed the course, it was such an experience to learn so much about makeup, and try different looks on each other that you wouldn't usually go for. I would recommend this course to any one who wants to learn more about makeup, or someone who wants to re-fresh their skills. As the London College of Fashion have so many different short courses I hope it won't be the only course I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment