Wednesday 24 September 2014

My best tools to apply foundation.

The tools we use to apply foundation are a key part in to creating a flawless base that we all want to achieve.
The first brush is the Real Techniques Buffing brush, a synthetic haired brush that is perfect for cream, liquid or mousse products. It blend the product quickly and seamlessly on to the skin leaving it looking flawless.

The next brush is the Real Techniques Expert Face brush, a great multi-tasking brush. As the synthetic brush hairs are short and tightly packed together, it makes the brush perfect for buffing product in to the skin. Whether it be used for cream blush, liquid, mousse or cream foundation it can live up to any task it may face.
 
My last brush from Real Techniques is the Stippling brush, a brush that evenly distributes product on to the skin due to how the hairs are arranged. Using a buffing and stippling motion it can create and airbrush finish to the skin , whether it be used for foundation, concealer or cream blush.
My second to last tool best for applying foundation was a favourite of mine for ages ! It is the Royal and Langnickel Silk Pro C141. A brush where the hairs are densely packed together so it makes applying foundation so easy and quickly.
My last favourite tool for applying foundation is my hands. As they make it quick and easy and also give a natural finish to the skin. Our hands can do anything when it comes to makeup, whether it be blending in concealer, foundation, cream blush, cream eye shadow, powder eye shadow the list is endless.
As you will be able to see from my favourite tools I use, I haven't included the Classic Foundation brush, as I love a brush that can buff the product on to my skin. Hopefully you can tell me what your favourite tools are to apply foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment