Friday 21 November 2014

Current Favourites

As I haven't done a monthly favourites in a while I thought I would share with you what I am loving at the moment in beauty and non beauty.
Beauty Favourites:
 
For beauty favourites I first start off with the ELF eyebrow kit a mini kit that contains a coloured wax to help fill in any bald spots in your eyebrows, and a powder to help set them in place. This kit is great for £3.50 as it can help anyone to achieve full defined looking eyebrows.
Next is MAC zoom waterfast lash a mascara that I absolutely love at the moment, as it gives you long volumized  eyelashes, as it is also waterproof it stays on all day long, but puts up quite a fight when trying to remove it.
My next favourite is also from MAC and it is the prolong wear blush in the colour eternal sun, a shade that I love to give some more colour to the perimeter of my face, it can also be used as a blush to warm up any complexion.
My last beauty favourite was an unlikely find in Bondi Beach, I first saw this on the Sephora website and instantly wanted to try it. It is the Smiths Rosebud lip slave, a beautiful balm that smells amazing and gives lips a slight tint and also beautifully shiny that is not sticky.
 
Non Beauty Favourites
 
For Non Beauty favourites I start off with the Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea, a perfect tea for anyone that finds green tea too bland but loves the combination of salty sweet salted caramel. It is perfect for a change to your regular tea, I love it in a rather large mug.
Next for beauty favourites is a pair of slippers that I wear all the time when at home, they are from UGG in a moccasins style they are from a UGG brand that can only be found in Australia. As they are filled with sheep fur they are soo comfy and keep your feet nice and warm perfect for winter time.
My last non beauty favourite is my most exciting and it is my last 16th present which I got in Australia from my Mum and Dad. It is a Michael Kors Rose Gold watch with a Cobalt Blue face. it is so beautiful and I am so happy I finally have one. I wear it all the time and goes perfectly with any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment