Wednesday 17 December 2014

Autumn/Winter Staple

As we are now in winter and only a week until Christmas, the makeup trend among bloggers throughout this time of year has always been berry lips. Whether it be a gloss, stain or lipstick it is now a winter favourite. I thought I would give it a go and tried Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in the colour 005 Crush. A stain that is not like your typical stain as it is not drying on your lips, and will still be on your lips whether you eat, drink or lick your lips.
 
 

 
 When deciding on what makeup to pair with these berry lips I chose to keep the eyes simple by using MAC All that Glitters eye shadow and a tiny bity of Brun, also by MAC, in the crease of the eyes for definition. Also for the eyes I wanted to create long fluttery eye lashes so I used a combination of W7 Absolute Lashes and Collection Lengthening Mascaras. Then for the face I used MAC Eternal Sun prolong wear blush, around the perimeter of my face to add some warmth to the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment