Wednesday 3 December 2014

Favourite photos from Australia

 As I took sooo many photos whilst on holiday in Australia I thought I would share with you some of my favourites and where they were taken.
 Everywhere we went the views were amazing



The first time I went to Priceline in Brisbane


When I first got my watch and could not stop looking at it !


We of course had to have a Starbucks on Surfers Paradise  

Two of my favourite selfies with my Mum and Dad

Back in my favourite city in the world .. Sydney !!!!! 

 One of my favourite outfits for dinner, when we went to the Hard Rock Café in Darling Harbour


Looking out over Sydney in my favourite t-shirt and hat 
Hope you enjoyed this blog post, and on Saturday for the first time I am going to the Clothes Show live at the NEC in Birmingham !!!. I will complete a post about the day and will also be showing you what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment