Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Favourites

As the first month of 2015 has now passed, this monthly favourites has got a bit of beauty and non beauty.

 My first beauty favourite of the month has been The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, a palette that when it first came out I wasn't too sure about. But now I have tried it I absolutely LOVE it !!! What I love most about this palette is that you can create so many looks and they don't all have to be BAM in your face pink. My favourite shades from this palette Trick, Dust and Blackheart. Along with the Naked 2 the packing is also beautiful.
My next favourite is Modelsprefer powder and bronze brush, a brush that I picked up in Australia and I have been using it non stop. I now use this brush to apply my face powder and also Soap & Glory Solar Powder around the perimeter of my face, I love this brush for bronzer as it does not give you a precise application, where as a contour brush would.
My last beauty favourite for the month is the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in the shade Nudist. I'm not a big fan of Soap & Glory lip-glosses as I find they are way too sticky for my liking, so I was hesitant to try this but I absolutely love it I don't find it sticky at all and find it also has a great colour pay off.
My first non beauty favourite of the month of January has definitely been the Twilight saga books, I have read through these books so fast and have enjoyed every minute of them. I definitely prefer the books to the films as she talks about things that don't happen in the films. When ever I have finished one of these books I would have to go and get the next one straight away. Definitely a favourite of the month.
My last non beauty favourite of the month has been a bag, more specifically the DKNY Collegiate Logo Backpack. I got this backpack with my Christmas money and have loved it ever since I got it. I decided not to use it for college but it is not too big or too small for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment