Friday 4 March 2016

Makeup Revolution - Ultra Contour Palette

I don't know about you but I always seem to get really excited when I see a new contour palette on the market, especially when I see it on the high street because you know the high street brands are giving you another option that you don't have to pay the high end price.
I recently went into the Superdrug near where I live and noticed they were now stocking Makeup Revolution, I went in to the store for ages trying to find the allusive Ultra Contour Palette. One day I went in there and to my surprise it was there and I have loved it ever since.  
The palette comes nicely packaged and it doesn't have high street brand vibe to it, if you know what I mean. When you open the palette you are greeted with 8 powders, 3 of the powders are contouring, 3 more for highlighting and 2 others that seem to be baked. The powders are very smooth and are very easy to blend. 
My favourite shades are the banana powder, the yellow toned shade helps to brighten and set your under eye highlight. My next favourite shade in is powder next the banana shade on the right, a lovely gorgeous champagne highlight, that isn't too in your face. Of course my last favourite shade is the contouring powder underneath the banana shade, the perfect grey toned contour shade the perfect matte shade to let anyone have amazing cheek bones.  

Tweet me your thoughts on this palette, hope you enjoyed this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment